HUSKIES OUT OF SCHOOL TIME (H.O.S.T.) – Period 7 program registration is now open!
- The 10 week Fall session of HOST will operate October 10-December 15 from 3:25-4:55 pm.
- Free snack and activity bus transportation home is provided for HOST and WMS athletics participants.
- HOST offers a variety of academic, enrichment, recreation, STEM, and creative arts programming!
- Note that music programs are fee-based; scholarships are available.
- All other HOST programs are free of charge. However, donations are being accepted by the WMS PTSA to offset the cost of programming. We encourage families who are able, to donate to ensure a wide variety of programs for all students, regardless of financial status.
- Registration form can be found here.
Join us for HOST Family Night, a potluck event featuring student awards and performances, on Thursday, December 15th from 5:30-8:00pm at WMS! Please contact Ms. Marissa at email@example.com or 206-252-2562 with any questions or concerns.
You can make payments/donations to HOST via Paypal, credit/debit card, or by mailing a check.
Donate via PayPal by clicking the button below: