Mark your calendars for the 2017 WMS auction: Go, Dawg. Go! on February 4th!
It’s the biggest party of the year, featuring a delectable dinner by John Platt of St Clouds, with music provided by talented WMS students.
Can’t make it to the event but want to contribute? Head on over to the auction website and click “Donation” in the menu bar to make a financial contribution. This year’s proceeds will help fund laptops and laptop carts so that all of our students have equal access to technology.
There are lots of ways – big and small – to get involved. Contact Erin (email@example.com) or Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to be a part of the fun – or check out the volunteer opportunities and sign up online.
We need your fabulous donations
Big or small, your donations will help to make this event a success! Not sure what to donate/procure? Here are some ideas:
- Season tickets for local sports teams, theater, or musical productions
- Vacation homes – near or far, fancy or shabby, big or small – for a weekend or a week vacation homes are a big hit!
- Experiences – host a party or contribute to one (drinks, food, entertainment, etc.) – OR – have a special talent or workplace? Consider offering a lesson or special insider access or tour.
- Gift cards – restaurants, salons, shops, etc. You get the idea! Ask your favorite local businesses.
Making donations is easy – either complete a form online, or download a the procurement letter and form (two documents) to print out.
All donations are tax deductible and great advertising for local businesses! Donors will be highlighted on our site with links to their website.
Have an idea but not sure exactly how to make it work? Shoot us an email and we’ll help you figure it out!
Go Dawg. Go! Important Dates:
- 12/19: Procurement deadline – get your donations in – we need them!
- 1/25: RSVP deadline!
- 2/4: Go, Dawg. Go!
- 1/27 – 2/11: WMS’s second-annual online auction!
WMS Auction Dinner
- Simple, elegant French cheese puffs with assorted seasonings – herbes de provence, Moroccan spice, bacon salt, curry
- Beechers Flagship Cheddar on Essential Cracker with Quince Paste
- Tequila Marinated Hangar Steak Slices with Chile-Cilantro Molida Sauce (GF)
- Aunt Cindy’s Spicy Bites
- Leschi Market’s Hot Italian Chicken Sausage, cheeses, secrets…on focaccia
- Pipian Verde with Tortilla Chips (GF)
- Warm dip of pepitas (pumpkin seeds), pasilla chiles and cheeses
Plated Beef and Soup Course
- Beet Bouquet of Washington Grown Red and Golden Beets
- Silky Tomato Soup
- Basil Crema, Asiago Cheese Croutons
Plated Dinner Course
- Baked Salmon Fillet with Apple Pernod Fennel Butter Sauce
- Vegetarian Option
- Asparagus and Wild Mushroom Flan with Apple Pernod Fennel Butter Sauce
- Creamy Asiago Cheese Polenta
- Roasted Washington Organic Vegetable Medley
- Butternut Squash, Leeks, Wild and Tame Mushrooms, Sweet Onions, Hearty Greens